Spike Chunsoft has launched a new trailer for their upcoming mystery adventure Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE, detailing several previously revealed gameplay mechanics for greater digestibility, such as the Mystery Labyrinths and investigations.
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE has players control an amnesiac detective who is followed by a Shinigami and solve cases by examining crime scenes and evidence. The Shinigami will create a realm connecting the crime scene to the truth. Mystery Phantoms will try to impede your progress, and defeating them by utilizing the truth is the only way to go.
The gameplay comprises exploration throughout the Kanai Ward, which is entirely 3D. Players will have to examine several crime scenes and other locations alongside interviewing involved parties. Hidden clues are emphasized as being hidden via specific camera angles.
- Nintendo Direct September 2022 Coverage
- November 2021 Coverage
- Collector’s Edition Now Available for Pre-Order
- Famitsu Info
- Setting & Gameplay Details; Renders, Screenshots & More
- Translated Denfaminicogamer Kodaka Interview
- Introduction Trailer
- Release Date Trailer & Box Art
- Character Profiles #1
- Character Profiles #2
- World Detective Organization Trailer #1
- Prequel Novel Detailed
- English Screenshots
- World Detective Organization Trailer #2
- No Current Plans to Port the Title Off Switch
- New Areas, Mechanics & Screenshots
- 4-Panel Manga
- Sidequests, Character Growth, Action Scenarios & New Screenshots
- Amaterasu Corporation, Pre-Orders Available & Season Pass Announced
- Soundtrack Preview
- English Yuma Trailer
You can view the new Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE trailer detailing gameplay mechanics below:
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE will launch for Nintendo Switch on June 30, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.