Spike Chunsoft has announced that their recent mystery adventure Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE, has been updated to version 1.3.1. Various fixes of varying severities have been applied, as well as added help text for the pause screen. Certain events have also been “adjusted,” whatever that means.
You can view the full quoted patch notes below:
- Fixed a bug where “NEW” was not disappearing in “Glossary”
- Fixed the update timing of “Profiles”
- Added help text on the “Pause” screen
- Minor text fixes
- Adjusted certain maps and characters
- Adjusted certain events
- Minor bugs fixes
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE has players control an amnesiac detective who is followed by a Shinigami and solve cases by examining crime scenes and evidence. The Shinigami will create a realm connecting the crime scene to the truth. Mystery Phantoms will try to impede your progress, and defeating them by utilizing the truth is the only way to go.
The gameplay comprises exploration throughout the Kanai Ward, which is entirely 3D. Players will have to examine several crime scenes and other locations alongside interviewing involved parties. Hidden clues are emphasized as being hidden via specific camera angles.
- In case you missed it, check out our review of the game.
- Check out the title’s DLC release schedule, the launch message from Kazutaka Kodaka, and the release-day patch.
- Launch Trailer
- Our interview with Kodaka
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE is exclusively available on Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.