Developer Arc System Works has announced that pre-orders are now available for a life-sized replica collectible plush of Roger, Bridget’s bear plush from Guilty Gear Strive. At its longest point of measurement, this item may measure up to 24 inches long, though it does not stand, as it’s designed to be in a constant sitting position at 18 inches.
This is a pretty precisely crafted plush comprising the following features:
- Luxurious exterior fabric
- Detailed embroidered stitching
- Custom-designed buttons, zipper tags, and wash tags
- Soft touch foam for hugging comfort
- Measures approximately 18 inches when sitting.
You can view official images of the Roger plush via our gallery below:
You can pre-order the Guilty Gear Strive Roger plush from Arc System Works’ official online store for a 14% discount, resulting in $149.99, with shipments expected to occur at some point between July and September of this year.
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty level and beautiful combo system where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
- Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack digitally available.
- Guilty Gear Strive Reveals 1-Year Anniversary Music Video; “Find Your Way”
- Guilty Gear Strive Sells Over 1 Million Units Worldwide
Guilty Gear Strive is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.