Arc System Works has announced that their critically acclaimed 2D fighter, Guilty Gear Strive, has recently achieved the milestone of having sold over 1 million units worldwide.
To commemorate the occasion, celebratory artwork was shared depicting the recently announced Bridget, viewable via our gallery below:
- Guilty Gear Baiken, Ramlethal, Dizzy & Sol Badguy Figures were announced.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack is now digitally available.
- Ramlethal Valentine Nendoroid fully revealed.
- New Guilty Gear Strive Update Schedule Revealed; Global Crossplay Test September 2022, Balance Patch Winter 2022 & More
- Bridget is now available as the game’s first Season 2 DLC character.
- Guilty Gear Strive 1st Anniversary Music Video; “Find Your Way”
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.