Publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Angel Matrix have revealed the voice cast of their upcoming first-person action title, Neon White, comprising the following voice actors:
- Steve Blum (Cowboy Bebop, Star Wars Rebels, Wolverine, and the X-Men, Transformers Prime)
- Alicyn Packard (Rugrats, The Tom & Jerry Show, Yo-Kai Watch, Space Racers)
- Courtney Lin (Planet Power, 400 to Oahu, BuzzFeed Murder Mystery Stories)
- Ian Jones-Quartey (OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes, Steven Universe, Bravest Warriors, nockFORCE)
- SungWon Cho (Barry, Truth Be Told, Cookie Run Kingdom)
- Zeno Robinson (The Owl House, My Hero Academia, BAYMAX!)
- Salli Saffioti (Watchmen, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Destroy All Humans!)
- Ben Lepley (Puyo Puyo Tetris, Lost Ark, Shin Megami Tensei V)
- Bruce Barker (Injustice 2, Fallout 76, Resident Evil: Village, Red Dead Redemption 2)
Creative Director Ben Esposito shared the following statement regarding this talent aiding the title:
We’re so fortunate to work with a voice cast with the talent and grace to absolutely nail Neon White’s unique tone. It’s edgy, campy, funny, and surprisingly earnest, all encapsulated in Steve Blum’s pitch-perfect performance as our cool and charmingly clueless protagonist White. It’s been a joy to watch this incredible team of actors and actresses bring Heaven’s outlandish residents to life with both a sense of humor and a familiar warmth.
Neon White is a fast-paced first-person action game where players must exterminate demons who have made their way to Heaven. Players assume the role of White, an assassin who has been picked from Hell to compete with demon slayers for a chance to live in Heaven. The other assassins seem familiar, though, so maybe there’s a connection there.
Neon White is releasing for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam in Summer 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.