Publisher NIS America has announced that 4 of developer Nihon Falcom’s titles will be making their way to Google Stadia starting next month.
The 4 titles making their way to Google Stadia and their key advertised points are listed below:
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana – Releasing April 1
- An Epic Tale: Follow Adol on his latest adventure and uncover the mysteries of the cursed island.
- Party On! Change your playable character on-the-fly as you battle ferocious foes in lighting-fast combat.
- Another Side: Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her unique gameplay sections.
- It Takes a Village! Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village, where they will provide valuable services.
You can view the Stadia trailer for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana below:
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox – Releasing Summer 2021
- Feared Protectors: Play as any of the six notorious Monstrums, each with their own unique Gifts that grant abilities such as scaling sheer walls or detecting hidden objects to protect the city from shadowy creatures.
- The World Within the Walls: Explore the massive city, accept quests to aid the townsfolk, and enter the Grimwald Nox to vanquish the threats to Balduq.
- Strength of the Night: Familiar mechanics such as Flash Move and Flash Guard allow you to outmaneuver your foes, while new additions such as Gifts and Boost Mode further augment your ability to fight.
You can view the Stadia trailer for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox below:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – Releasing April 1
- Welcome to the New Class VII: Explore the newly annexed lands of the Empire with a brand new squad, and catch up with familiar faces from the past.
- An Immersive Story: Experience an epic story developed across three titles and crafted for new and old fans alike. It also includes an interactive introduction to catch up new players to the ongoing story so anyone can dive right into the world of Trails of Cold Steel.
- Combat Honed to a Fine Edge: Challenge oncoming threats with a combat system that has been refined over the course of decades. The addition of features like Brave Order and the Break System open up new possibilities in battle.
You can view the Stadia trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III below:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV -Releasing April 9
- The Ultimate Class Reunion: Boasting the largest roster in series history, heroes from all over seek to join the cause! The heroes of Class VII unite with Crossbell’s Special Support Section and even the heroes of Liberl.
- Battle Most Refined: New and returning systems join the already polished combat of The Legend of Heroes series, including the ability to summon giant mechs to the field for devastating attacks, engage in Auto-Battle for more expedient combat, and utilize Lost Arts, the most powerful Orbal magic capable of turning the tide of battle.
- Pursuits of the War Weary: In between epic battles, catch a breather with several mini-games, including returning favorites like Vantage Master and fishing and puzzle games, as well as all-new pursuits like Poker, Blackjack, and the Horror Coaster.
You can view the Stadia trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.