Nihon Falcom has announced that new Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana merchandise is available for purchase from online retailer Rinpa.
These items comprise Thermal Stainless Steel mugs depicting the Ys VIII logo and Adol and Dana chibi artwork. The store page claims that these mugs keep hot and cold drinks at ideal temperatures for up to an hour after being initially poured. Further, both mug types cost ¥3,350.
You can view images of these products via our gallery below:
- Ys X was officially announced with new information and concept art.
- View our beginner’s guide to getting into the Ys series.
- Our interview with Ys fansite, Digital Emelas
- My Top 5 Ys Games
- Top 10 Ys Waifus
- Check out our review for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox.
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is releasing for PlayStation 5 natively this year.
- Ys 35th Anniversary Retrospective
- New Pin Box Ys Pins & Shirts
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana kickstarted the series’ popularity in the West during its initial Vita and PS4 release. It contains a memorable narrative, addictive combat, a stellar soundtrack, multiple difficulty levels, a plethora of side content, and much more. It’s a definite must-play, and if you have a PS5, you should be on the lookout for it when it launches later this year.
The title’s Limited Edition is currently available for pre-order, viewable below:
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Deluxe Edition for the PS5
- Art Collection” Softcover Art Book
- The Journal of Adol Christin” Hardcover Book
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana “Seiren Songs”
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Acrylic Bookends
- Adol and Dana Cloth Poster ( 24″ x 17″)
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Steelbook
- Collector’s Box
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is releasing for PlayStation 5 in Fall 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.