The official Twitter account for the mobile title Ys Online: The Ark of Napishtim has announced that they will be hosting their first Closed Beta Test in August 2022.
Prospective participants eager to take part in this English test must complete a questionnaire on the game’s official website. One must state whether they are using Android or iOS software, associated account information, and the region they reside in. Brazil and Canada are the only confirmed testing regions, though the questionnaire does have an “Other” option, potentially for later testing dates.
This extensively detailed note informs visitors of the sign-up process:
Welcome to the world of Ys~ Ys Online: The Ark of Napishtim test is scheduled to start mid-August.
1. Platforms: iOS; Android
2. Type: Small-scale, free-of-charge, public beta (account data will delete at the conclusion)
3. Scope: Canada, Brazil
4. The current game is still in the development process, and the test content does not represent the final quality.
1. Go to the official recruitment page, click on ‘Test Registration,’ and follow the on-screen instructions. Fill in your country, the platform to which the account belongs, and the account email address, then submit successfully: After, you can reserve the qualification for the beta.
2. The recruitment deadline for this test is 23:59 on August 7th (GMT+0); the corresponding New York time is: 19:59 on August 7th (EDT); Los Angeles time is: 16:59 on August 7th (PDT); London time is: 00:59 on August 8th (GMT+1); Beijing time is: 7:59 on August 8th (GMT+8); Brasilia time is: 20:59 on August 7th (GMT-3); Sydney time is: 9:59 on August 8th (GMT+10).
3. The scale of this test is approximately 1,000 people. Adventurers who have successfully obtained the test qualification will receive a detailed test FAQ through the email address submitted when first applying.
4. Please pay attention to the follow-up official announcement for the specific test date.
This title was initially announced to be receiving an English localization in April 2022, under the name Ys VI Mobile – The Ark of Napishtim. Additionally, an English Open Beta was held in May 2022 for Singapore and Malaysia.
We’ll be sure to keep you all updated about this unexpected localized release.
- Ys X was officially announced with new information and concept art.
- View our beginner’s guide to getting into the Ys series.
- Our interview with Ys fansite, Digital Emelas
- My Top 5 Ys Games
- Top 10 Ys Waifus
- Check out our review for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox.
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is releasing for PlayStation 5 natively this year.
- Ys 35th Anniversary Retrospective
- New Pin Box Ys Pins & Shirts
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana kickstarted the series’ popularity in the West during its initial Vita and PS4 release. It contains a memorable narrative, addictive combat, a stellar soundtrack, multiple difficulty levels, a plethora of side content, and much more. It’s a definite must-play, and if you have a PS5, you should be on the lookout for it when it launches later this year.
The title’s Limited Edition is currently available for pre-order, viewable below:
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Deluxe Edition for the PS5
- Art Collection” Softcover Art Book
- The Journal of Adol Christin” Hardcover Book
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana “Seiren Songs”
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Acrylic Bookends
- Adol and Dana Cloth Poster ( 24″ x 17″)
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Steelbook
- Collector’s Box
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.