The official Japanese Xenoblade series promotional account has shared new specific gameplay information regarding the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
- Mio’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Noah’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Lanz’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Sena’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Taion’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
Firstly, Class Mastery is briefly mentioned, allowing players to carry over specific Arts when switching to new Classes. These Arts are called Master Arts, allowing for varied combative arsenals. So if, say, Noah was to change to the Tactician Class and master it, he would be able to use specific Arts from it if he reverted back to his default Swordfighter Class.
Then, if one utilizes Master Arts and Arts from the current class they have equipped, they will activate Fusion Arts, which are skills boasting simultaneous effects dependent on the combined Arts.
Chain Attacks were recently mentioned today (6/17/2022) without any elaboration.
Two new songs were also shared, with one being the Keves Battle Theme and the other being called “The Weight of Life.”
We’ll keep updating you all on any significant Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in the title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroborus
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.