Nintendo and Monolithsoft have shared a new Japanese trailer for their upcoming JRPG, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, summating several facets of the experience, such as the narrative’s premise, primary cast, gameplay elements, and more. These aspects of the title were previously discussed in the latest Nintendo Direct and its informational follow-up.
Nintendo has confirmed that dual Japanese and English audio will be available at launch with no extra installation required.
You can view the newest Xenoblade Chronicles 3 trailer below:
We’ll keep updating you all on any vital Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in the title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroborus
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
- Art Types & 2 New Songs
- Nintendo Direct Coverage
- Nintendo Direct Coverage Follow-up
- Each Ouroboros Forms’ Benefits
- Hero Party Member Fiona Introduction
- Colony Ranking System
- Colony Ranking System
- Art Combo Variety & Party Member AI Control
- Class Art Nation-Exclusivity & You Will Know Our Names ~ Finale
- Bonus EXP & Extra Enemy Phases
- Highlighting Hero Party Member Alexandria
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.