The official Xenoblade series’ Japan promotional Twitter account has further elaborated upon the Ouroborus forms specific pairs of the primary party can fuse into. As a reminder, Noah and Mio, Sena and Lanz, and Taion and Eunie are the pairs with the capacity to utilize Ouroborus. Further, each pair member has the ability to take control of the form, altering its benefits and appearance.
- Mio’s controlled Ouroborus form boasts high evasion and significant damage output, though Noah’s controlled form is more powerful.
- Sena’s controlled form has attacks that bypass enemies’ defense stats, while Lanz’s controlled form prioritizes defense above all else.
- Taion’s controlled form can inflict status ailments such as sleep, while Eunie’s controlled form emphasizes healing.
Renders of each Ouroborus form are viewable via our gallery below:
We’ll keep updating you all on any significant Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in the title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroborus
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
- Art Types & 2 New Songs
- Nintendo Direct Coverage
- Nintendo Direct Coverage Follow-up
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.