Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Shares Flute Performance by Noah & Mio Honoring Departed Souls
The official Xenoblade series promotional account has shared new audio regarding the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
- The Swordfighter’s Talent Art, Exceed Buster, was recently showcased.
- Similarly, the Defender’s Talent Art, Gemini Strike, was recently showcased.
- Mio’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Noah’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Lanz’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
- Sena’s characterization & Combative Adequacy
This audio contains a flute performance by the protagonist Noah and the primary heroine Mio in which they honor the lives of those who have passed away during the strife of battle. Prominent community fan Twitter account XenobladeEN translates the song’s title as “Life To Be Sent Off,” but as they rightfully note, its localized name will most likely differ.
You can listen to the flute performance via the official Xenoblade series promotional Twitter account below:
— ゼノブレイド総合 (@XenobladeJP) June 9, 2022
We’ll keep updating you all on any significant Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in the title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroborus
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.