Nintendo has shared a sneak peek at the Expansion Pass content for Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
The first volume of the Expansion Pass will be available on launch day, granting items, accessories, and cosmetics. New screenshots showcase Mio and Noah sporting these new duds. Additionally, volume 2 of the Expansion Pass will provide a new hero and Challenge Battles. The former aspect is silhouetted, and fans will assuredly be speculating on who that figure is.
For those unaware of what the Expansion Pass is, it costs and contains the following:
Screenshots of the cast in these new cosmetics are viewable via our gallery below:
You can view the initial tweet thread sharing this game information below. The official Japanese PR account for the Xenoblade series shared a few screenshots as well.
Vol. 1 of the #XenobladeChronicles3 Expansion Pass arrives on launch day and will include useful items for your journey as well as new outfits!
Are you ready to start your adventure in Aionios on 7/29?
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) July 15, 2022
Additionally, four new Japanese commericals have been unveiled, viewable below:
We’ll keep updating you all on any vital Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in this title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroborus
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
- Art Types & 2 New Songs
- Nintendo Direct Coverage
- Nintendo Direct Coverage Follow-up
- Each Ouroboros Forms’ Benefits
- Hero Party Member Fiona Introduction
- Colony Ranking System
- Colony Ranking System
- Art Combo Variety & Party Member AI Control
- Class Art Nation-Exclusivity & You Will Know Our Names ~ Finale
- Bonus EXP & Extra Enemy Phases
- Highlighting Hero Party Member Alexandria
- Party Member AI Control Intricacies & Benefits
- Immovable Gonzalez
- Nopon Merchants, Nopon Coins & Ether Channels
- Gray Hero Party Member & Fashion Gear
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.