Nintendo and Monolithsoft have announced that their JRPG Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has been updated in Japan with the wave three DLC contents. Global audiences will gain access to the new in-game Hero, Lapidarist Extraordinaire, Masha, and roguelike challenge battles soon.
Additionally, the patch notes for this update, version 1.3.0, are translated below via our team’s Ryuji:
- Fixed a display bug where certain enemies had incorrect names.
- Fixed a bug where the fashion gear of certain classes would not unlock under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a minor issue with the Collectapaedia Card displays.
- Fixed a bug in which attack sounds and footsteps could be heard at a loud volume when fighting in Challenge Battles, even when the Sound Effects setting in the “Sound Settings” was assigned to a low value.
- Fixed a problem that caused players to repeatedly lose the battle and be revived if a rope slide was performed at a specific time.
- Fixed a bug in which pressing the Minus button at certain times during loading after starting the game would display the battle menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented attacker and healer aggro from properly decreasing when Mio’s chain order was achieved.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is now available for Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.