Nintendo Europe has shared new information regarding the elusive Collector’s Edition of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, stating that pre-orders for it will not be opened before the game’s release on July 29, 2022, due to “unforeseen logistical challenges.”
However, to remedy this, the items of the Collector’s Edition (the soft cover concept art book, steel case, and outer box packaging) will be purchasable in a package sans the game itself in September 2022. As a result, fans can purchase the standalone Xenoblade Chronicles 3 game and play it soon, rather than potentially holding off for the Collector’s Edition.
Pricing for this updated package has not been provided, but shipping is stated to be free, with a Fall 2022 arrival. Intrigued Europeans who still desire the Collector’s Edition can register their email via the latest announcement page on Nintendo Europe to be informed of future developments.
No information was shared regarding the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Collector’s Edition availability within the Nintendo of America digital storefront.
We’ll keep updating you all on any vital Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in this title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroborus
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
- Art Types & 2 New Songs
- Nintendo Direct Coverage
- Nintendo Direct Coverage Follow-up
- Each Ouroboros Forms’ Benefits
- Hero Party Member Fiona Introduction
- Colony Ranking System
- Art Combo Variety & Party Member AI Control
- Class Art Nation-Exclusivity & You Will Know Our Names ~ Finale
- Bonus EXP & Extra Enemy Phases
- Highlighting Hero Party Member Alexandria
- Party Member AI Control Intricacies & Benefits
- Immovable Gonzalez
- Nopon Merchants, Nopon Coins & Ether Channels
- Gray Hero Party Member & Fashion Gear
- Expansion Pass Sneak Peek, DLC Outfits & 4 JP Commercials
- New Screenshots
- 22 New Minutes of Gameplay
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.