The official Xenoblade series’ Japanese promotional Twitter account has shared new information ahead of Xenoblade Chronicles 3’s launch this week.
A new vocal song, “A Step Away,” was showcased, capturing the emotive journey Noah and his friends will end up experiencing throughout the course of the game. Additionally, a new vendor Nopon was introduced as an ideal avenue for selling materials lacking more conventionally practical purposes.
Additionally, the Nintendo New York store has announced that they will have the game’s Special Edition on launch day, July 29, 2022. The title’s software will be granted on release, with the extra Collector’s Edition items being available for pick-up in Fal 2022.
You can view the initial tweets highlighting these facets below:
This is “A Step Away”, a heartfelt song from #XenobladeChronicles3. It conveys the emotions felt by Noah, Mio and their allies, putting everything on the line to change the fate of their world for the better. pic.twitter.com/vrQ5chn212
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) July 25, 2022
— ゼノブレイド総合 (@XenobladeJP) July 25, 2022
We’ll keep updating you all on any vital Xenoblade Chronicles 3 news.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 tells the story of protagonists Noah and Mio contending with a conflict between the nations of Keves and Agnus. 6 characters will be the crux of the experience, and the broad concept of “life” will be the title’s central theme.
The narrative for the game will tie in elements and plotlines from the future of the prior two mainline games, Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Flutes seem to play an integral role in this title’s premise.
The summoning of this powerful new form depends on a new Interlink system. If specific conditions are met, characters can combine into this mech, and choosing well when to transform should be key to the more difficult battles. Another system revealed is a class change option, allowing players to customize their parties’ builds further than in previous games.
- View screenshots and the Collector’s Edition
- Learn about Ethel
- Combative roles
- Interlinking and Ouroboros
- Quick Move mechanic
- Agnus Colony Delta Leader, Cammuravi
- The Collector’s Edition contents have been delayed
- The Hero party members, Nopons Riku & Manana
- Taion’s former mentor, Isurd
- Queens of Keves & Agnus + Class Changes
- Cooking Introduced
- Talent Arts Return
- Gem Crafting Returns
- Class Changing Explained
- Attack Cancelling Introduced
- Art Usage
- Art Types & 2 New Songs
- Nintendo Direct Coverage
- Nintendo Direct Coverage Follow-up
- Each Ouroboros Forms’ Benefits
- Hero Party Member Fiona Introduction
- Colony Ranking System
- Colony Ranking System
- Art Combo Variety & Party Member AI Control
- Class Art Nation-Exclusivity & You Will Know Our Names ~ Finale
- Bonus EXP & Extra Enemy Phases
- Highlighting Hero Party Member Alexandria
- Party Member AI Control Intricacies & Benefits
- Immovable Gonzalez
- Nopon Merchants, Nopon Coins & Ether Channels
- Gray Hero Party Member & Fashion Gear
- Expansion Pass Sneak Peek, DLC Outfits & 4 JP Commercials
- New Screenshots
- 22 New Minutes of Gameplay
- Hero Party Member Ashera & Enemy Siding
- English Overview Trailer
- Erythia Sea & Treasure Containers
- Chain Attack Theme
- Item-Producing Plants & Critical Party Member Health Signaling
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is releasing for Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.