Microsoft has announced the titles set to join Game Pass in the coming weeks. A diverse array will be selectable, including Need for Speed, Sword and Fairy, and more.
The full list of titles joining Game Pass is viewable below with respective platforms and dates:
- Need for Speed Unbound (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) EA Play – June 22
- The Bookwalker (Console and PC) – June 22
- Bramble: The Mountain King (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 27
- F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – June 27
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Console and PC) – June 29
- Arcade Paradise (Console and PC) – July 3
- Sword and Fairy: Together Forever (Console and PC) – July 5
The following games will leave the Game Pass Service on June 30:
- DJMax Respect V (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Empire of Sin (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Matchpoint – Tennis Championships (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Olija (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Road 96 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Sword and Fairy: Together Forever is a standalone entry in the long-running Sword and Fairy series. Players will experience a narrative that finds a group of Humans, Deities, and Demons coming together to form a unique party.
The game features a real-time action combat system where players can combo in various skills to take down enemies. It’s also possible to switch between party members at the push of a button to strategize the attack. Further, the game features a semi-open world to explore, fight, complete side missions, and gather materials.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the game’s PC version.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.