Xbox Game Pass Brings RPGs and Action to Subscribers in May
The Xbox team revealed new games coming to Xbox Game Pass in May. These games will be available to subscribers on console and PC. There isn’t a pattern to genres either since the month of May has a ton to offer fans of various titles.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Console and PC) – May 4
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) EA Play – May 6
- Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – May 6
- Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) – May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – May 13
However, the company also highlights the titles leaving this month. Subscribers can opt to keep the games by purchasing them digitally with a 20% discount.
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
Each month the Xbox team adds new games to the service, which also includes updates and digital perks for subscribers.
Subscribers can choose with PC or Console for $9.99 a month, or Ultimate, which includes a Gold membership and all platforms for $14.99 a month.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.