Microsoft has announced new titles that are now part of their Game Pass lineup, ones set to join later in November 2023 and ones set to leave that month.
The Game Pass titles joining or already available are listed below:
- Coral Island (Cloud and Xbox Series X|S) – Today
- Persona 5 Tactica (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 17
- Dune: Spice Wars (Cloud and Console) – November 28
- Rollerdrome (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – November 28
The following titles will leave Game Pass on November 30, 2023. Subscribers can utilize their membership to purchase these games for 20% off:
- Anvil (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Battlefield 1943 (Console) EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company (Console) EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Eastward (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Grid (Console) EA Play
Persona 5 Tactica will launch for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on November 17, 2023.
The gameplay in Persona 5 Tactica allows players to take a strategic position during battles. Characters can move around the field and take cover for added defense or take a chance to find an enemy’s weakness to deal extra damage. There are other ways to receive an additional hit that require you to defend and play strategically.
Each character has a variety of skills. Whenever you hit an enemy or get hit by an enemy during battle, the star-shaped Voltage gauge near the bottom right-hand side of the screen will fill up. Once the gauge is fully charged, you can execute a character-specific unique skill. Each character has their own skill tree, which can be reset at any time if you wish to create a different type of party.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.