Saber Interactive released a new trailer for their zombie action game World War Z, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC-via the Epic Game store in 2019.
The trailer focuses on the multiplayer modes of the game. During gameplay, zombies won’t be the only thing that players will need to be aware of. Other players will also exist in the world and players will need to account for them not being so friends.
The core game of World War Z has players focus on four-player co-op gameplay as you and your friends take down zombies, but there is also a player vs player vs zombie mode to provide a different experience altogether. There are various modes with this style of gameplay so here is a complete list of the multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an objective to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
The game uses what is called a Swarm Engine which allows hundreds of zombies to be on screen and rush players.
You can watch the new gameplay trailer below:
Author’s take: I hope this game doesn’t flop, it’s looking really promising.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.