Witch on the Holy Night Western PlayStation 4 Physical Shipments Delayed to Early February 2023
Developer Type-Moon and publisher Aniplex of America have announced that the PlayStation 4 physical shipments of the visual novel, Witch on the Holy Night, have been delayed to February 10, 2023, due to constraints caused by the weather. The physical Nintendo Switch release appears to be unaffected.
The tweet announcing this news is viewable below:
To All WITCH ON THE HOLY NIGHT Fans pic.twitter.com/R34D9T94X6
— Witch on the Holy Night – English (@mahoyo_game_en) January 13, 2023
The game tells the story of a trio who lives together in an old western mansion on the outskirts of a Japanese town. Rumors say that a witch lives in the place, and they might actually not be so far-fetched. After all, Aoko Aozaki does study her sorcery in the area under the tutelage of Alice Kuonji.
During the Showa Era (the 1980s), a young man called Soujuurou Shizuki meets the two of them. He comes from a rural area and has slowly been adjusting to the new reality of high school in the city.
In the new edition, Aoko is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu, Kana Hanazawa voices Alice, and Yuusuke Kobayashi voices Soujuurou.
- Check out our most recent coverage of Fate/Extra Record, the upcoming remake of Fate/Extra. A new trailer was revealed alongside an extensive art exhibit.
- The Fate/Extra Last Encore anime is receiving an official soundtrack release, with new art by Mieko Hosoi featuring Nero.
- The Fate/Extra CCC English fan translation has been recently completed, with editing and testing phases remaining.
- A small celebration for The Garden of Sinners’ 15th Anniversary is in the works by Ufotable.
- The Fate/strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn Anime special will launch in Summer 2023.
- Fate/Samurai Remnant is an Action RPG announced for PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.