Type-Moon has revealed the various benefits Japanese fans can receive when pre-ordering the upcoming Witch on the Holy Night from select retailers.
- View our announcement coverage also containing new key art.
- Aoko Aozaki-Centric Trailer; New Illustrations
- Alice Kuonji-Centric Character Trailer
Each digital storefront and accompanying bonus are listed below, with the items post “/” being part of limited edition purchases:
- Official Type-Moon order via AniplexPlus – 20-Page Artbook
- animate – B2 Main Visual Tapestry / Acrylic Swimsuit Art by Hirokazu Koyama
- ebten – B3 PC Version Key Art Tapestry / Aoko Aozaki 3D Crystal
- Gamers Japan – Toko Aozaki B2 Tapestry + Lugh Beowulf Pin Badge / Alice Kuonji Teacup Set & Acrylic Figure
- Sofmap & biccamera – B2 Swimsuit Tapestry / B2 PC Package Art Tapestry, B2 PC Key Art B Tapestry & Aoko Aozaki Acrylic Stand
- Comic Toranoana – A3 Clear Poster (Limited Edition Key Art) / B5 Acrylic Board
- Melon Books – Aoko Aozaki Long Tapestry / Alice Kuonji Long Tapestry
- WonderGOO – B2 Tapestry (Limited Edition Key Art) / B2 Tapestry (Limited Edition Key Art), Aoko Aozaki & Alice Kuonji Acrylic Figure, A5 Main Visual Acrylic Stand & F0 Swimsuit Canvas Art
The following storefronts have no limited editions, only standard purchase bonuses:
- Amazon Japan – Swimsuit Smartphone Wallpaper
- AmiAmi – A2 Clear Poster Standard Package Key Art
- Joshin – Touko Aozaki Acrylic Key Chain
- Stella Worth – 6 Bromides (Photos) of the Main Cast
- Trader Japan – Standard Package Key Art Acrylic Stand
- Rakuten Books – B2 Cloth Poster Swimsuit Art by Hirokazu Koyama & 6 Pin Badges of Main Cast
Witch on the Holy Night (Mahoutsukai no Yoru in Japanese) is an enhanced edition of the Type-Moon visual novel released for PC in Japan back in 2012. Published by Aniplex, this console edition will include voices and higher definition artwork and will also add extra language options for English and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
The game tells the story of a trio who lives together in an old western mansion on the outskirts of a Japanese town. Rumors say that a witch lives in the place, and they might actually not be so far-fetched. After all, Aoko Aozaki does study her sorcery in the area under the tutelage of Alice Kuonji.
During the Showa Era (1980s), a young man called Soujuurou Shizuki meets the two of them. He comes from a rural area and has slowly been adjusting to the new reality of high school in the city. While he may be an ordinary human, his honest and warm personality makes people feel at home.
In the new edition, Aoko is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu, Kana Hanazawa voices Alice, and Yuusuke Kobayashi voices Soujuurou.
Witch on the Holy Night is releasing worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on December 8, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.