Ubisoft has announced that Watch Dogs: Legion online mode functionality is now available for play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Google Stadia at no additional cost.
This online mode will be coming to Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Ubisoft+, Ubisoft’s subscription service, shortly afterward.
The online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion includes the following:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-players and explore London, encounter city events, complete challenges and participate in side activities.
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and allowing players to recruit the perfect team and fight back against London’s threats across the city’s most iconic landmarks.
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high-intensity free-for-all deathmatch.
Two exclusive single-player missions for owners of the Season Pass are available for play today as well. These missions are listed below:
- Guardian Protocol: DedSec will track down an algorithm that shows that AI can sometimes override human decision. If this algorithm were to be used in weaponized drones… they would have power over life and death.
- Not In Our Name: DedSec discovers a secret group using their name in London, working under the orders of a ruthless tabloid owner, who uses information stolen by this group to blackmail his notorious victims and gain power in the city.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.