Square Enix announced a collaboration between their tactical RPG, War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, action RPG NieR: Automata.
From now until May 18, 2021, players can take part in various events and missions tied to collecting rewards themed with NieR: Automata gear. Currently, the players can still play the Final Fantasy X collaboration content until Ma 4, 2021 to update a Tidus UR unit and the Vision Card “A Place Unknow.”
New limited-time content arriving in the NieR: Automata Collaboration event includes:
- Ultra Rare (UR) NieR Characters: Players can look forward to adding the beloved NieR: Automata heroes 2B and 9S as UR units to their collection and utilizing them to offer powerful boosts to their allies in battle. Android 2B is a vanguard striker class with very high attack power, perfect for fighting against units with high HP and defense. She can perform the Limit Burst “YoRHa Annihilation Dance,” which raises her Slash Res Piercing Rate for three turns before dealing severe damage to her target. 9S is a vanguard attacker with excellent support abilities and he can cast debuffs on his opponents. He can perform the Limit Burst “Neural Hacking,” which increases his defense piercing rate for three turns and deals a large amount of Lightning damage to his target.
- Bonus Summons and Rewards: Players will be treated to a variety of summons that guarantee UR and MR units, Vision Cards, or items during the limited-time event, including the “9S Guaranteed Free 10x Summon,” where players can get the UR unit 9S for free, “Wind Applicable UR Unit Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon,” “EX Festival 9-Step 10x Summon” and more.
- New NieR: Automata Vision Card: Players can obtain the UR NieR: Automata Vision Card, which features an illustration by Akihiko Yoshida, from a limited-time summon. This card has been upgraded for the Global version of the game so that when 2B has it equipped, her slash attack resistance piercing rate and ability are increased. Players can obtain vision card shards and other rewards to enhance their Vision Card by clearing the NieR: Automata Collaboration Training Challenge Missions.
- Limited-Time Challenge Missions: Players who clear special missions, including the NieR: Automata Collaboration Challenge Missions and 2B and 9S Training Challenge Missions can acquire valuable rewards including shards, training materials needed to enhance and awaken the NieR units, and more.
- NieR: Automata Event Quest: Fans can face off against NieR: Automata’s big bads, humanoid machines Adam and Eve. Those who succeed in defeating the quest bosses can win NieR Event Medals and trade them for new items in the Medal Shop.
- NieR: Automata Ex-Quest: Players looking for an additional challenge can complete the extremely difficult Ex-Quest to obtain Crafting Recipes for weapons “Virtuous Contract” and “Cruel Arrogance.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
You can watch the update trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.