Square Enix announced that their mobile RPG, War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, has opened pre-registration in the west on iOS and Android for the game’s launch this spring.
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched in Japan in 2019 and has since surpassed nine million downloads. The game is a standalone experience that draws inspiration from the developer’s previous tactical RPGs and is based in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius universe.
During gameplay, players will find themselves on the continent of Ardra as a war of the nations unfolds. Players follow the story of twin princes, Mont and Stern, from the kingdom of Leonis who possess the power of visions, and Machérie, the Steel Maiden of Hourne.
The game has a pre-register campaign going on now. By reaching milestones players will unlock new in-game items.
- 50,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Gil Snapper (L) x20
- 100,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, NRG Restore (L) x5
- 150,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Weapon — Excalibur (UR)
- 200,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Vision Card — Aquatic Songstress, Siren (UR)
- 250,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Unit — Y’shtola (MR)
- 300,000 Users Registered: 1,000 Visiore
The developer also released a new trailer for War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. The trailer details the characters and the battle that they face. The battle system features turn-based tactical systems where players will need to be strategic about their actions while utilizing each of their unit’s unique abilities.
You can watch the new trailer for War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.