Square Enix has announced that to celebrate the 2.5-year anniversary of their mobile title, War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a month-long celebration is being held with various missions, log-in bonuses, and even collaborations with Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Tactics.
Details on these celebratory events are quoted below:
- Special Anniversary Campaign Missions – A special, limited-time Milestone has been released which rewards players with Visiore based on the Visiore they spend. Players will also get triple the number of Fragments of Thought of all elements as rewards for undertaking daily missions during the anniversary campaign.
- Free Summons – To thank players for their support over the last two and a half years, players can perform 10 Guaranteed Free Summons once a day. Up to 10 of these will be available over the next month, for a total of 100 possible summons.
- Social Media & More Campaign – A Social Campaign will also be held across social media platforms for the global version. Players will receive in-game prizes depending on the number of total followers gained on the official Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube during the campaign period. For more details, please visit the official social media sites.
- FINAL FANTASY XIII Collaboration Login Bonuses – Beginning today, players will receive the Hope (UR) unit and the Alexander’s Chosen Vision Card (UR) for free when they log in during the FINAL FANTASY XIII collaboration period.
- Hope –Limit Burst: Last Resort: Raises own MAG for 3 turns, then deals 3 hits of large Damage to targets within range based on his MAG stat.
- “Alexander’s Chosen” Vision Card – Provides a boost to Magic Attack and Area Attack Resistance for Light units only. In the global version, Hope receives a MAG boost and, at max level, an extra turn for buffs and debuffs he applies.
- FINAL FANTASY XIII Collaboration Units and Vision Cards – Players can also keep on the lookout for new Lightning (UR) and Snow (UR) units, as well as Odin’s Chosen (UR) and Shiva’s Chosen (UR) Vision Cards, to enhance their party.
- Lightning –Limit Burst: Army of One: Raises own Slash Attack Res. Piercing Rate for 3 turns, deals 3 hits of large Damage to the target and then also lowers their Lightning Res for 3 turns.
- “Odin’s Chosen” Vision Card – Grants Accuracy and ATK Up for Lightning-type units only. In the Global version, and for Lightning herself only, it also boosts Critical Damage and Critical Hit Rate
- Snow –Limit Burst: Sovereign Fist Deals large Damage to targets within range and has a chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- “Shiva’s Chosen” Vision Card – Provides a boost to HP and Unit Attack Resistance for Ice units only. For Snow only, global players will also see boosts in Healing Power and Area Attack Resistance.
- The Return of the FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration – Players who log in during the FINAL FANTASY TACTICS collaboration period (00:00, 9/28/2022 to 23:59, 11/1/2022 PST) will receive the Gaffgarion unit and the “Blades of Grass” Vision Card for free.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Units and Vision Cards – Fan-favorite characters make their way into the game as powerful units, such as Ramza, Orlandeau, Delita and more, as well as the “Scion of House Beoulve” and “Red Chocobo” Vision Cards!
The trailer showcasing the Final Fantasy XIII collaboration is viewable below:
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched in Japan in 2021 and has since surpassed nine million downloads. The game is a standalone experience that draws inspiration from the developer’s previous tactical RPGs and is based in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius universe.
During gameplay, players will find themselves on the continent of Ardra as a war of the nations unfolds. Players follow the story of twin princes, Mont and Stern, from the kingdom of Leonis, who possess the power of visions, and Machérie, the Steel Maiden of Hourne.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.