Developer and publisher poncle has announced that its viral action roguelike Vampire Survivors will launch its Vampire Survivors: Emergency Meeting DLC on December 18, 2023.
This Among Us collaboration will turn “classic Among Us tasks into outrageous weapons, upgrading your abilities after every roguelite run to overcome impossible odds with ease.”
Further, there will be nine characters, 15 new weapons, 20 in-game unlocks, a new stage, and six music tracks. Further, local co-op will be available, but there won’t be any new platform achievements, meaning Steam achievements and the like.
The new stage is quoted below:
“Polus Replica – an eerily accurate replica of the scientific base on Polus. This planet is packed with bizarre biomes ripe for exploration by Survivors and Crewmates, with tasks and treasure chests galore. Unfortunately, its also accidentally being invaded by your average space dwellers, like aliens, robots, and ducks. Expect the unexpected and do NOT trust the bins. Never trust the bins. Or the chicken nuggets. In fact, it’s a good idea to remain alert at all times and not trust anything.”
The six songs to be added are as follows:
- Emergency Meeting
- Hide and Survive
- No Ducks Among Us
- No Aliens Among Us
- No Ghosts Among Us
- No Vampires Among Us
The following crewmates will be present:
- Crewmate Dino – Starry-eyed, optimistic, and unfortunately extremely tasty. Dino is a jack-of-all-trades who boosts stats whenever a task is completed (i.e. when you level up a weapon).
- Engineer Gino – Few Crewmates come as close to truly competent task-work as Gino, who offers a selection of passive weapons from their toolbox every few levels.
- Ghost Lino – Good Crewmates don’t let a silly thing like death get in the way of their tasks. Lino can float through walls at will and can’t be hurt, but can’t deal damage either… what could be the goal of such suspicious game design?!
- Shapeshifter Nino – Look at this bean! They can do all kinds of… wait, where did they go? And where did this snowman come from? Oh well, I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
- Guardian Pina – Everyone needs an angel on their shoulder. Pina isn’t just there for moral support, though – they boost the defences of all nearby allies, and they love taking out the garbage.
- Impostor Rina – A fellow Crewmate that is in no way some kind of duplicitous, well-disguised killer. One hundred percent all-natural-bean, right here. Nothing to see or think about.
- Scientist Mina – Mina’s scientific skill is matched only by their intense clumsiness. Thankfully, dropping potentially hazardous chemicals has a major upside when you’re besieged by extra-terrestrial monsters.
- Horse – It’s a horse. Neigh, etc.
You can view the official trailer for the Vampire Survivors: Emergency Meeting DLC below:
Vampire Survivors: Emergency Meeting will launch for PC and Xbox on December 18, 2023, while Nintendo Switch and mobile players will receive the content at a later date. The price is currently unknown.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.