Square Enix has announced that their upcoming action JRPG Valkyrie Elysium has now received a demo on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Additionally, said demo contains transferable save data for the full release, though it can’t be transferred between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 platforms. And that same save data can’t be transferred from PlayStation 4 to the PlayStation 5’s full game release or vice versa.
If you missed it, check out our impressions after playing the demo early.
Valkyrie Elysium is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on September 29, 2022. The PC version via Steam will launch on November 11, 2022. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, an updated version of the first title, is also releasing for PlayStation 4 and 5 on that same September date.
The game’s soundtrack is composed by Motoi Sakuraba, and the character designs are by Yuya Nagai of CyDesignation, Inc. Intracicaes regarding the narrative have not been revealed yet. Still, the presentation boasts a unique art style with fast-paced combat that we’re eager to try out. A magic system of sorts also seems to be in play as well.
- View our coverage of Valkyrie Elysium’s release date trailer, Japan Collector’s Edition.
- View our announcement coverage of Valkyrie Elysium, comprising the trailer, screenshots, character design, and compositional info.
- Einherjar & Combat Mechanics; New Renders & Screenshots
- Valkyrie Elysium Tertiary Setting Document Revealed
- Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook
- Valkyrie Elysium Soundtrack Pre-Orders Available
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.