Square Enix has announced that the latest game in the Valkyrie franchise, Valkyrie Elysium, is now officially available on PC via Steam. Additionally, this PC launch also contains the recent update content the game’s PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 versions received, comprising the following:
- Hilde’s Vengeance Mode – After clearing the base game, play exclusively as Hilde in this new game mode and utilize her unique skills to defeat powerful enemies.
- Seraphic Gate – After clearing the base game, players can take on these high difficulty time attack battles. Players can earn unique rewards by clearing all of the stages.
- VERY HARD / VALKYRIE Difficulty Modes – Players looking for even more challenge can test out two new higher difficulty modes.
- If you missed it, check out our review of the title’s initial PlayStation 5 release state.
- In case you missed it, the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 port of Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth was delayed to December 2022.
You can view the PC launch trailer below:
Throughout Valkyrie Elysium, players control the titular protagonist as she and the Einherjar she recruit battle against the forces of Fenrir to keep the realms safe. Unlike previous entries, combat this time around is action-based, with elemental affinities being at the crux of the succeeding against peril.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.