Upcoming Murder Mystery Title ‘The Forgotten City’ Gets 9-Minute Comprehensive Gameplay Trailer
Publisher Dear Villagers and indie studio Modern Storyteller have uploaded a thoroughly comprehensive gameplay walkthrough video for their debut title, The Forgotten City.
The trailer is narrated by voice actor Steven Kelly, the voice of Galerius. The video takes viewers on a 9-minute, spoiler-free tour of the city, showcasing the danger and intrigue players can expect to encounter.
You can read this title’s advertised, key features below:
- An authentic, open-world ancient Roman city brought to life with Unreal Engine
- Richly detailed, deeply interactive characters
- Moral dilemmas which have life-and-death consequences
- A gripping, non-linear mystery with multiple endings
- Choose your own gender, origin, and backstory.
- Multiple ways to problem-solve, with reason, charm, bribery, stealth, intimidation, or by cleverly exploiting the time loop
Nick Pearce, the founder of Modern Storyteller, had this to say regarding the upcoming title:
“After so much hard work, it feels great to finally show off the Forgotten City. What you see in the trailer is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s plenty of surprises still to come!”
The Forgotten City is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 2021.
You can view this newly uploaded gameplay trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.