Humble Games announced they will publish the Witch Bean-developed zen puzzle game Unpacking on PC-via Steam and Humble Store in 2021.
Unpacking is a zen-puzzle game where players will have to remove items from a box after they’ve just moved in and placed the items around the house. These items include plates, cups food, bedding, clothes, everything. The style takes a pixelated look to give players a sort of retro and creative way to take on such a tedious task that no one wants to do in real life.
- Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house
- Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters, or score
- Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves
- Discover a character’s story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
- Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck
You can watch the new trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.