Ubisoft has announced that their upcoming stealth adventure game Assassin’s Creed Mirage will be patched to version 1.02 on launch tomorrow. The update is planned to occur at 10:00 AM ET / 7:00 AM PT.
The update addresses several features, including gameplay fixes, presentation errors, and more.
You can view the quoted patch notes for Assassin’s Creed Mirage below:
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.44 GB
- Xbox One: B : 4.04 GB
- PlayStation 5: 2.18 GB
- PlayStation 4: 5.40 GB
- PC: 0GB (TU 1.0.2 is included in the 41.6 GB game files ahead of Oct 5.)
- Elevators would kill Basim.
- Shards were not properly awarded.
- End Game rewards are now properly awarded after finishing the game.
- Enemies now properly take damage from falling.
- Auto-loot skill now works properly on all enemies, regardless of how the player kills them.
- Players will not lose control of Basim after Fast Traveling.
- Enemies parry reaction time is properly slowed down using the “Dagger of Time” perk.
- The “Sand Sword” perk now properly heals Basim when killing an enemy.
- While wearing the “Sand Outfit” Basim now won’t be killed if taking two fatal damage from two separate enemies at the same time.
- Quest markers no longer disappear after performing a save/load action.
- English language option now properly appears only once in menus
- Instances of misplaced or wrong UI displayed.
- NPC on boats will continue to sail and not stay stationary.
- NPC’s drinking animation fixed.
- Removed invisible collision for some objects in Baghdad.
- NPC detection has been improved during the Gilded Butterfly quest.
- Forty Thieves quest items rewards are not visible in game.
- Eavesdrop lines now properly play.
- Baghdad Bound – Could not interact in the Harbiyah Bureau if the investigation board was opened too quickly after the Dialogue Scene.
- Den of the Beast – Could not interact with Ali properly in the “Speak with Ali” objective.
- To Catch a Demon – Could not interact with the Tool Wheel or World Map if detected by enemies while interacting with clues.
- Gilded Butterflies – Fighting during the “Great Auction” would break the quest flow.
- The Great Symposium – Fixed blockers for the “Find Frazil the Great Scholar” objective.
- The Serpent’s Nest – Dialogues now trigger correctly for Basim.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND PERFORMANCE
- Numerous graphics, environment or VFX improvements.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Enemies and bosses having anormal poses.
- Unnatural animations for Basim and/or Nehal.
- Refresh Rate settings will now display proper information.
- Animations for takedowns are more polished.
- Placeholder lines/dialog appearing for too long are now removed.
- Fixed conditions in which cinematics were not displaying carried objects.
- Setup optimization for ultrawide and multiscreen modes.
- Settings are now persistent on Luna.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- PS4 update history will now be populated.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage brings the series back to its roots, where players will experience a more linear and story-focused adventure. The game is set in ninth-century Baghdad, where players will follow Basim Ibn Ishaq, a thief who joins the cause’s fight against a growing threat. Further, the title occurs roughly 300 years before the events of the first Assassin’s Creed, which focused on the life of Altair.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on October 5, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.