Studio GLOAM’s garbage-throwing, lunch date-offering turn-based RPG, Bravery Network Online, has arrived on Steam via early access today for a base price of $24.99. A 10% discount is applied and will last for the entirety of the title’s launch week.
You can view the title’s launch trailer below:
This title takes place in the future world of Tower 6, where the ultimate sport, Bravery, is the name of the game. With technology making resource scarcity a non-pressing issue, citizens battle each other to stay plugged in. Players take control of a team’s coach to lead them to victory.
Bravery Network Online is a turn-based RPG where players take control of 5 custom fighters. Moves from players and opponents are made in secret whenever sending one fighter out. Victory arises when all members of a team are eliminated.
You can read this title’s advertised features below:
- A fully fleshed-out roster of weird future folks to befriend and fight!
- Help those future folks build confidence, shore up their weaknesses, and pick out powerful necklaces to wear!
- So many different moves, traits, and strategies to try. Want to smash with attacks? Want to whittle foes away with feelings? Want to just make a giant mess? You can do that, and more!
- A bunch of small single-player stories exploring Tower 6, its mysteries, and curious inhabitants.
- Online battles and rankings for folks who have that taste for competition.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.