Type-Moon Visual Novel ‘Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-‘ Sells 300,000 Units
Aniplex has announced via Japanese outlet Gamer that the Type-Moon-developed visual novel, Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-, has sold over 300,000 units across both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
This remake, as well as the original PC release, remain Japanese-exclusive, with there being no news on a potential localization. However, with the notable success of The Witch on the Holy Night’s Western release, it’s certainly possible that we’ll see the game finally be accessible to global audiences.
One of the primary heroines from the title, Ciel, recently received a Nendoroid with pre-orders now available.
Witch on the Holy Night is now digitally available on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Check out our most recent coverage of Fate/Extra Record, the upcoming remake of Fate/Extra. A new trailer was revealed alongside an extensive art exhibit.
- The Fate/Extra Last Encore anime is receiving an official soundtrack release, with new art by Mieko Hosoi featuring Nero.
- The Fate/Extra CCC English fan translation has been recently completed, with editing and testing phases remaining.
- A small celebration for The Garden of Sinners’ 15th Anniversary is in the works by Ufotable.
- The Fate/strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn Anime special will launch in Summer 2023.
- Fate/Samurai Remnant is an Action RPG announced for PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.