XSEED Games has revealed the Day 1 edition of the upcoming FuRyu-developed action JRPG, Trinity Trigger, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch.
The contents for this edition are as follows:
- 100-Page Softcover Artbook Featuring Illustrations from Yuki Nobuteru & Raita Kazama
- 2-Disc Soundtrack
- Collector’s Box
An image previewing this package is viewable below:
Once upon a time, the Gods of Chaos and Order fought for dominance, spanning the heavens and the continent of Trinitia. After these conflicts almost destroy the mortal world, fearsome weapons known as Arma become embedded within the ground. Soon after this occurrence, the Gods’ direct battle ends, and people instead choose representative factions to fight in as God Warriors.
The protagonist, Cyan, is a Warrior of Chaos. With a seemingly destined grim end, he sets out with two companions, Elise and Zantis, who guide him on a journey to defy the gods and save the world.
The following key features are advertised:
- Master the Weapons of the Gods— Solve puzzles and defeat enemies alone or with friends in local co-op as players traverse the dungeons of each Arma, towers made from the fallen weapons of the gods.
- Seek Out Trinitia’s Mysteries— Reveal hidden passages by exploring every last bit of Trinitia’s diverse biomes and chat with townsfolk for clues to uncover the heavily guarded secrets held in these forests, deserts, snowfields, and more.
- Change the Tide of Battle— Make expert use of the Weapon Wheel in battle to change between eight weapon types on the fly– every enemy has a weakness and finding and exploiting it is the key to victory.
- A Generational Role-Playing Epic— Trinity Trigger was inspired by the iconic RPGs of yesteryear, but its accessible and rewarding gameplay incorporates modern flourishes to make it an exciting new adventure.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.