The Asian-only Trails (Kiseki) title, The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki, has recently revealed brand new artwork depicting Alfin Reise Arnor, a significant character who debuted in the Trails of Cold Steel saga.
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki roughly occurs during the Intermission set in Trails to Azure, and the title has received several console ports since its release. However, it’s not really needed to understand the rest of the games at all and is primarily a celebratory avenue for the Trails series. An English release of sorts would be cool, but that’s incredibly doubtful.
- Altina Orion, Kloe Rinz, Juna Crawford, Renne, Duvalie, Towa Herschel, and Claire Rieveldt recently received dedicated artwork from this title.
- 4 new pieces of artwork from the title depicting several fan-favorite Trails characters were also recently shared.
- The game recently received its final story update.
You can view the complete render of Alfin’s new artwork below via Falcom community member Hansuke. Her depiction is Valentine’s Day-themed:
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
- All English Voices
- Opening Movie Trailer
- Limited Edition & Merchandise
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced
- Story Trailer
- Deluxe Edition
- March 14, 2023 – North America
- March 17, 2023 – Europe
- March 24, 2023 – Australia, New Zealand
Additional coverage for the game is listed below:
- Official Website Update #1
- Official Website Update #2
- Story Trailer & March 2023 Release Date
- Reverse Cover Vote
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
- The Trails series was recently confirmed to have sold over 7 million units worldwide.
- Check out our Beginner’s Guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.