Developer Nihon Falcom and merchandise retailer Damashii have unveiled a vast amount of new Trails-themed rubber mats and tapestries depicting several members of the primary and extended casts. All of these products cost ¥3,300 and ship worldwide via the Buyee service.
Please note that the shipping dates for these items change depending on the time you order.
- July 1 to July 15 orders are expected to ship from August 16 to September 30
- July 16 to July 31 orders are expected to ship from September 1 to October 15
- August 1 to August 15 orders are expected to ship from September 16 to October 15
- August 16 to August 31 orders are expected to ship from October 1 to October 31
Firstly, the newly revealed rubber mats are listed and viewable below:
- Edith Bracer Guild Branch
- Belgard & Gralsritter
- Quatre & Basel University
- Aaron & Langport
- Agnes & Aramis High School
- Van & Agnes Key Art
- Primary Cast Key Art
- Altina Trails of Cold Steel III Design
- Altina Trails of Cold Steel II Design
- Nihon Falcom 40th Anniversary Key Visual
Secondly, are new tapestries. Note that there is one tapestry we will not be listing since it is a massive spoiler for Trails into Reverie.
- Rixia & Ashen
- Agnes & Aramis High School
- Trails of Cold Steel – Rean, Crow, Alisa & Altina
- Fie Claussell
- Van, Elaine & Kincaid
Lastly of note is a Nihon Falcom 40th Anniversary curtain that can be purchased for ¥13,750.
If one orders it throughout July 2022, shipment is expected to occur at some point between mid-September 2022 to the end of October 2022. Further, if one decides to purchase the curtain in August 2022, shipment is expected to happen between mid-October 2022 to the end of November 2022.
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Latest Trailer & Broadcast Coverage
- Kuro no Kiseki II Weekly Radio Broadcast Announced
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The PlayStation 5 version of Kuro no Kiseki is launching in Japan on July 28, 2022. The Traditional Chinese and Korean PlayStation 5 versions of the game will also release on the same day. A Steam launch is also planned for the same date with Traditional Chinese & Korean subtitles.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest entry of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice. The game is currently available in Japan for the PlayStation 4.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.