Nihon Falcom and Japanese news outlet Dengeki have announced that a new 4-panel Trails manga series featuring Trails of Cold Steel character Crow Armbrust has begun being published by artist Yuhki Kigi.
The first 4-panel manga has been released on Dengeki’s official website, with subsequent issues scheduled to launch every other Monday from the second issue onward.
Before moving on, it’s worth emphasizing that this first issue of the manga, and likely future releases, contain massive story spoilers for the first Trails of Cold Steel.
This series will aim to briefly depict Crow’s behind-the-scenes actions that were not explicitly seen in-game. This first 4-panel release highlights Crow as the leader of the Imperial Liberation Front. However, apparent financial difficulties and the need to blend into Thors Military Academy as a student don’t have him feeling all too thrilled.
Lastly, Kigi has shared commemorative artwork for this opportunity, viewable below:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
- All English Voices
- Opening Movie Trailer
- Limited Edition & Merchandise
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced
- Story Trailer
- Deluxe Edition
- 57 Character Renders & Profiles
- Character Trailer
- English III & IX Chapters
- Features Trailer
- Combat Mechanics & Exploration; Screenshots
- Minigames & Daydreams Detailed; Screenshots
- Check out the game’s hidden treasure chest message story.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to this localized release.
- View the Trails of Cold Steel character cameos.
- Check out our full 100% completion guide and our review.
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
- Save Data Transference Detailed
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our full 100% completion guide.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Fall 2023.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan. NIS America recently published the lattermost port, with Falcom confirming that an English version of the game is on the way.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.