The Asian-only Trails (Kiseki) title, The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki, has recently revealed brand new artwork depicting Mireille in swimsuit attire. She’s a member of the Crossbell Guardian Force, usually assigned to Bellguard Gate. She debuted in Trails from Zero but played more prominent roles in Trails to Azure and Trails into Reverie.
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki roughly occurs during the Intermission set in Trails to Azure, and the title has received several console ports since its release. However, it’s not really needed to understand the rest of the games at all and is primarily a celebratory avenue for the Trails series. An English release of sorts would be cool, but that’s incredibly doubtful.
- Altina Orion, Kloe Rinz, Juna Crawford, Renne, Duvalie, Towa Herschel, Claire Rieveldt, Alfin Reise Arnor, Emma Millstein, Tita Russell, Shirley Orlando, Vita Clotilde, and Altina again received dedicated artwork from this title.
- 4 new pieces of artwork from the title depicting several fan-favorite Trails characters were also recently shared.
- The game received its final story update.
- The mobile version of the game will be discontinued soon.
You can view the new swimsuit illustration and render of Mireille below:
Thanks to Falcom community member Hansuke for sharing this artwork and render.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- In case you missed it, check out our review.
- View the launch trailer.
- Read all of the connected III & IX story.
- PC Port Features
- All Rean Beach Dates
- 100% Guide
- 100% Fishing Guide
- 100% Recipe & Cooking Guide
- 100% Books Guide
- 100% Chests Guide
- Latest Update
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie takes place after Trails of Cold Steel IV and features a new mechanic that has players switch between playable protagonists and parties at a moment’s notice.
The Trails of Cold Steel protagonist, Rean Schwarzer, Crossbell protagonist, Lloyd Bannings, and the brand new character C, are the leaders of these three parties. They face their own unique threats before eventually uniting against something especially grand.
A prominent feature is the Reverie Corridor, highly akin to Phantasma from Trails in the Sky the 3rd, where a plethora of side activities await players, such as combat challenges, minigames, a fake gacha, over 50 playable characters, and teases toward the Calvard arc seen in the Kuro games.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.