The Asian-only Trails (Kiseki) title, The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki, has recently revealed brand new artwork depicting Alisa Reinford in a Halloween outfit. She’s a main character present throughout The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series.
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki roughly occurs during the Intermission set in Trails to Azure, and the title has received several console ports since its release. However, it’s not really needed to understand the rest of the games at all and is primarily a celebratory avenue for the Trails series. An English release of sorts would be cool, but that’s incredibly doubtful.
- Altina Orion, Kloe Rinz, Juna Crawford, Renne, Duvalie, Towa Herschel, Claire Rieveldt, Alfin Reise Arnor, Emma Millstein, Tita Russell, Shirley Orlando, Vita Clotilde, Altina again, Mireille, Lianne, Fie Claussell, and Ries received dedicated artwork from this title.
- 4 new pieces of artwork from the title depicting several fan-favorite Trails characters were also recently shared.
You can view the new illustration of Alisa below:
You can view her full render below via Hansuke:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak is the eleventh mainline entry in the Trails series, taking place after the events of The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie. Following the war with Erebonia initiated by Operation Jormungandr, the Republic of Calvard has thrived economically thanks to reparations. However, concerns regarding political reform and an abundance of immigrants have made the citizenry endure additional strife.
Within this tumultuous republic, protagonist Van Arkride makes his living as a Spriggan. This profession takes on the roles of many as it remains within the gray confines of legality that legitimate avenues of employment can’t accept for one reason or another.
- Check out our announcement coverage for additional information.
- Check out the Trails through Daybreak Limited Edition.
- View the Trails through Daybreak merchandise available for pre-order.
Combat in Trails through Daybreak features seamless switching between action gameplay on the field and turn-based encounters with “the revamped AT (Action Time) Battle system.” Orbments have also undergone a fundamental shakeup thanks to Shard Skills, part of the “sixth-generation combat orbment, Xipha.”
Another new gameplay feature in Trails through Daybreak is the Alignment system. The outcomes of the choices Van makes will lead toward Law, Chaos, or in-between, affecting future allies, antagonists, dialogue options, city status, and even jobs one can take on.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Summer 2024.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.