The Asian-only Trails (Kiseki) title, The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki, has recently revealed brand new artwork depicting Duvalie, a character from Trails to Azure who became far more prominent during the Trails of Cold Steel saga.
The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki roughly occurs during the Intermission set in Trails to Azure, and the title has received several console ports since its release. However, it’s not really needed to understand the rest of the games at all and is primarily a celebratory avenue for the Trails series. An English release of sorts would be cool, but it is incredibly doubtful.
- Altina Orion, Kloe Rinz, Juna Crawford, and Renne recently received dedicated artwork from this title.
- 4 new pieces of artwork from the title depicting several fan-favorite Trails characters were also recently shared.
- The game recently received its final story update.
You can view the newly unveiled illustration of Duvalie in her ice queen attire below:
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to this localized release.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie is releasing for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.