Developer Nihon Falcom has begun a new series on its official YouTube channel where it dives into specific characters from the Trails (Kiseki) franchise. It is worth noting that this is a separate series from the lore videos we have previously provided coverage for.
The first of these videos highlighted Ouroboros’ Grandmaster, while this new one focuses on the protagonist of the Kuro no Kiseki sub-series, Van Arkride. So with that being the case, this video contains heavy spoilers for the first Kuro no Kiseki.
You can view the Van Arkride introduction video below:
- Kuro no Kiseki II April Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II May Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II June Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II July Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II August Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II September Famitsu information translated
- Kuro no Kiseki II Final Famitsu information
- Latest 4K Gameplay via Dengeki
- Kuro no Kiseki II Pre-Order Bonuses
- Translations for Opening Theme & Latest Trailer
- Movie Poster Design Winners
- Latest Screenshots & Renders
- Box Art Reveal
- New Interview We Translated Featuring Falcom’s President
- Soundtrack Preview
- Falcom Store Limited Edition
- Latest Story Trailer
- August 2022 Dengeki Broadcast; New Screenshots
- Falcom x Clouded Leopard Entertainment Kuro II Broadcast Info
- Digital Deluxe Edition Contents & LGC Carry-Over Bonuses
- Radio Program #1
- Radio Program #2
- Radio Program #3
- Radio Program #4
- Radio Program #5
- Radio Program #6
- Radio Program #7
- Radio Program #8
- Radio Program #9
- Radio Program #10
- Radio Program #11
- Radio Program #12
- English Manga Translations
- September Screenshots
- September 2022 Gameplay
- Opening Movie
- Manga Translations
- Falcom JDK Special Live TGS 2022
- September Gameplay, S-Craft Compilation & New Enami Art
- PlayStation Blog & Dengeki Pre-Release Screenshots
- DLC Details
- Official Strategy Guide Announced
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is the latest arc of the ongoing Trails series, taking place after the recently concluded Cold Steel Erebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki, releasing in the west in 2023 as The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
This new title takes place in Calvard, one of the central regions of the series’ setting, the continent of Zemuria. While there are several returning characters from the Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia arcs, there is also a slew of new characters, each with their own struggles, relationships, and goals that enhance the liveliness of the in-game world.
Additionally, combat has undergone a significant shake-up, with action now freely swappable with turn-based in several circumstances, granting an impressive degree of player choice.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.