Developer Level Infinite and Hotta Studio just released a brand new trailer for their open-world title Tower of Fantasy. This trailer focuses on the high-intensity and weapon-based battles central to the game’s single-player and multiplayer experiences, including PvE and PvP gameplay.
Weapons can be transformed through upgrades and come in various rarities, with increasing attributes. Each weapon has four types of skills: general attack, dodge, weapon-specific, and combination. General attack skills are further divided into special stage attacks and stalls. Currently, there will be twelve weapon types in the game, with three equipable at any given time.
Further, each of these weapons has different effects when used in battle:
- Combination Attack: When the target of an attack is fully charged, switching weapons can trigger a combo attack.
- Phantom Time: Dodge before the monster hits to trigger Phantom Time, and build up the weapon’s original energy. Switching weapons will trigger the combo attack.
- Elemental Restraint: Monsters have unique weaknesses, triggering the correct elemental attack to deal more damage.
- Non-Attribute Shield: This shield has no elemental resistance, no elemental damage reduction effect, and is recommended to use together with monster weakness weapons.
- Physical Shield: The Physical Shield is significantly less likely to be broken by physical weapons when subjected to shield breakage. However, Elemental weapons can exploit their weaknesses.
You can watch the new trailer below:
In case you missed it, check out our preview from the game’s first closed beta.
Tower of Fantasy is a sci-fi open-world game set hundreds of years in the future on the distant planet of Aida, where humanity created a new civilization by coming across mysterious yet potent energy called Omnium. Wield the distinctive weapons of each character that grant different gameplay styles as you explore their compelling backstories, engage in thrilling battles against enemies of all shapes and sizes, and discover a vibrant living world as you journey through Aida.
Tower of Fantasy is currently set for release in Q3 of 2022 on Android and iOS mobile devices and on PC via the developer’s official website and Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.