Developers Level Infinite and Hotta Studio announced today that the upcoming open-world RPG, Tower of Fantasy, which is set for global release in Q3 of 2022 for PC and Mobile platforms, is now open for pre-registration. Furthermore, players can also add the title to their Steam or Epic Games Store wishlists starting today.
Depending on the number of people that pre-register for the title, rewards will be given to all players when the game officially releases. Below are the reward tiers, which are accumulative.
- 500,000 players: Astra Frame x 1, Black Nucleus x 2, Wholegrain Bread x 10, Gold x 2888.
- 1 million players: Limited Title x 1, Black Nucleus x 3, Fried Chicken x 10, Weapon Battery III x 4
- 1.5 million players: Gold Nucleus x 3, Avatar:Zeke x 1 , Sizzling Meat x 10, Gold x 3888
- 2 million players: Jetpack Paint: Orion x 1, Gold Nucleus x 3, Crispy Grilled Fish x 10, Weapon battery III x 4
- 2.5 million players: Outfit: Star Sand x 1,Gold Nucleus x 4, Nut Tea x 10, Gold x 6888.
Additionally, new screenshots were shared via the Steam page of the game:
In case you missed it, check out our preview from the game’s first closed beta.
Tower of Fantasy is a sci-fi open-world game set hundreds of years in the future on the distant planet of Aida, where humanity created a new civilization by coming across a mysterious yet potent energy called Omnium. Wield the distinctive weapons of each character that grant different gameplay styles as you explore their compelling backstories, engage in thrilling battles against enemies of all shapes and sizes, and discover a vibrant living world as you journey through Aida.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.