Developer Level Infinite and Hotta Studio just released a brand new trailer for their open-world title Tower of Fantasy. This trailer focuses on the many skilled and powerful allies players can choose from using the state-of-the-art Simulacrum technology to bring peace and order to Aida. The trailer also highlights their titular catchphrases, fully dubbed in English.
The developer also shared information about the profiles of each of the characters that appear in the trailer:
- Shiro: Known as “a lone-wolf ocean maniac” who is passionate about studying the ocean and its features, Shiro has been traveling alone and studying the ocean distribution for several years and contributes significantly to humankind’s understanding of Aida.
- Samir: A Hykros executor who acts independently and loves to play harmless tricks on others, she is quite liked among the elite executors.
- King: Used to solving problems and getting what he wants through violence, King is completely motivated by money; and his brash attitude and flamboyant clothes are strong indicators of his personality.
- Crow: His optimistic and happy nature means that no fun things escape Crow’s reach. He can show you some mesmerizing dagger tricks, his pride-and-joy dagger collection, or spit out a lame joke at a moment’s notice.
- Zero: A computer genius who has deliberately – and effectively – destroyed all records of his real name and past. He is smart, very competitive, and ignores anything he sees as meaningless to him.
- Cocoritter: Her unconditional trust in everyone she meets can lead to concern. But existing with that innocence is her determination to save more people with her healing talents.
- Nemesis: After undergoing modifications by the Heirs of Aida, Shirli is transformed into the Angel of Clemency known as Nemesis. Usually quiet and introverted, she turns into a merciless killing machine when under the Heirs’ mind control.
You can watch the character trailer below:
In case you missed it, check out our preview from the game’s first closed beta.
Tower of Fantasy is a sci-fi open-world game set hundreds of years in the future on the distant planet of Aida, where humanity created a new civilization by coming across mysterious yet potent energy called Omnium. Wield the distinctive weapons of each character that grant different gameplay styles as you explore their compelling backstories, engage in thrilling battles against enemies of all shapes and sizes, and discover a vibrant living world as you journey through Aida.
Tower of Fantasy is currently set for release in Q3 of 2022 on Android and iOS mobile devices and on PC via the developer’s official website and Steam. Pre-registration is currently available via the official website as well.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.