A new Japanese trailer has been released for Atlus and Intelligent System’s crossover RPG Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. This trailer acts as a compilation to show off all the new bells and whistles coming to the updated Nintendo Switch re-release, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore.
The bells and whistles include;
- New costumes for four characters. The lead, Aoi Itsuki, gets a costume of Joker from Persona 5, Eleonora Yumizuru gets a costume of the Hero Class from Etrian Odyssey Nexus, Mamori Minamoto gets a school uniform from Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Yashiro Tsurugi gets a copy of the Demonica Armour from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.
- Tsubasa Oribe can now wear glasses whenever you want as a cosmetic option
- New story content as well as a new song called ‘She is…’ (It has a real ‘Force Live’ feel to the background that I’m liking).
- Three more characters can participate in ‘Sessions.’ Tiki, Barry Goodman, and Maiko Shimazaki will join your fancy combo attacks, with the latter two even getting ‘Carnage forms’ while in the Session. I hope they’ll be playable as well.
- Quality of Life changes to the game includes shorter loading times and a quick session button to make battles a bit shorter. Also, the ability to create a sub-party, and the removal of the restriction that forces you to keep Itsuki Aoi as the lead for your battles.
You can watch the trailer below to see these in action.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore releases on Nintendo Switch on January 17.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.