16 Bit Multiplayer Sandbox Title Tinkertown Launches on Steam Early Access December 3rd
Publisher and developer Headup have announced that their upcoming 16 bit multiplayer sandbox adventure title, Tinkertown, will be launching on Steam Early Access on December 3.
You can watch the new trailer introducing the world of Tinkertown below:
Players can choose to be a warrior, mage, rogue or whatever else they desire, with unique experiences being offered to players based off of the weapons and armor they have equipped. Building, crafting, dungeon diving and exploring for loot are what players will find themselves sinking their teeth into once this title launches.
Here are some of this game’s highlighted features:
- Explore beautiful landscapes such as mystical forests, great deserts, steaming lava mountains, and more.
- Craft new equipment and become a rogue, a warrior, or wizard – or create a new loadout and invent your own play-style.
- Gather resources and discover new things to build.
- Build your own habitat – by yourself, or online with up to three friends.
- Descent into combat driven dungeons and battle large underworld bosses.
Hiroki Kikuta, the composer of both Secret of Mana and Soukaigi, has joined the production of Tinkertown. Additionally, pixel artist Giuseppe Longo, (aka Misbug)a creator behind Gunbrick Reloaded and The Escapists 2, has also joined the production team.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.