Square Enix has shared new information regarding their upcoming Final Fantasy rhythm title, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, discussing light avenues of gameplay.
- View our announcement coverage housing screenshots and details on the various editions.
- DLC Track List
- Game Modes, Controls, 4 Difficulty Levels & More
- 104 Final Fantasy Characters; 167 New Songs Compared to 3DS Curtain Call
- Music Stages Menu, Sorting, ProfiCards, New Characters & Screenshots
- Full Base Game Tracklist & Deluxe Edition Songs
The Museum is introduced as a menu where players can peruse stats. More specifically:
- Collection – Houses CollectaCards & Collector’s Bonuses.
- Theater – Contains EMS Movies & Other Scenes
- Music Player – Able to listen to all songs from the game here. Three playlists can be saved, and if playing on the Switch version, the songs can still be played if the screen goes to sleep.
- Records – Contains Gameplay Records for each playable mode.
- Feats – Contains a compiled list of all accomplished achievements.
Streamers and those simply wanting to see more information while playing can enable Live info, which displays the high score for the current song, party information, and real-time controller input.
Moreover, new playable characters were confirmed, comprising the following:
Final Fantasy II
- The Emperor
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Music Quest
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
Lastly, new in-game screenshots were shared, viewable via our gallery below:
Theatrhythm Final Bar Line is releasing for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on February 16, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.