Square Enix has announced that their rhythm RPG, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, has received new music DLC featuring six songs from the Bravely series.
Available either as a singular pack for $4.49 or automatically obtained for those who own the third Season Pass, the following six tracks are added:
- The Horizon: Endless Light and Shadow – Bravely Default
- That of the Name – Bravely Default
- The Evil Wings – Bravely Default
- Uroboros, the Serpent That Devours the Horizon – Bravely Default
- The Ones Who Gather Stars in the Night – Bravely Default II
- Spurred into Flight, Drenched and Fallen – The Night Rises – Bravely Default II
Final Fantasy XVI will receive 11 tracks on November 1, comprising a mix of soothing cutscene tracks and intense battle themes. Aside from the pack being separately purchasable, owners of the third Season Pass will automatically obtain this content. There is no word on a potential Endwalker Pack.
- In case you missed it, check out our review of the title on PlayStation 4.
- If you’re unsure about buying the game, there is a free demo on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch housing a total of 30 playable songs, with save data even transferable to the full release.
Theatrhythm Final Bar Line is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.