Players looking forward to The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross‘s release can pre-register now and receive in-game rewards when it officially launches.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross tells the story of Meliodas who will set out on an adventure full of tough fights and unique locations. The game also include the original Japanese voice actors who reprise their characters. Players will choose from the available roster of heroes to build a team.
During gameplay, players will collect character cards, which they will need to combine during battles, which allows them to execute special moves. Each character will also have unique outfits, dialogue, and affection system.
“It is an honor to be a part of brand’s history of The Seven Deadly Sins franchise that made global success with the upcoming launch of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. The game made the initial success with taking the #1 spot in the App Store and Google Play charts in Japan, and we are eager to see how fans across the globe take to traveling with Meliodas and his team when we launch the game this year,” said Young Jae Park, Executive Producer of Netmarble Corp.
Those who pre-register for the game will receive the following at launch:
- 1x Meliodas in-game character, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- 1x in-game costume and weapon for Meliodas
- 30 Diamonds (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ premium currency, 10 Draws value)
- 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s in-game currency)
- An exclusive box that offers in-game items, including a special costume for Elizabeth, the main heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins
You can watch the reveal trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.